Help with ABA grant applications
We can help you to write funding applications to the Aboriginals Benefit Account.
The ABA is a funding account under the Aboriginal Land Rights Act that makes grants to and for the benefit of Aboriginal people in the Northern Territory.
ABA grants are available for projects in the areas of
- enterprise and employment
- education and training
- youth, sport, health and safety
- language, culture, media and leadership
- building and other infrastructure
- land care and land management
NT Aboriginal corporations and individuals with an Australian business number (ABN) registered for GST can apply.
They must meet certain assessment criteria. We can assist with these and other application requirements, through the key application steps. These are set out here.