Application for an Entry Permit

Online applications for CLC permits are now being accepted for dates beginning June 5, 2020. Essential Service Providers with expired permits or in need of renewals should apply here.

Applications for Entry Permits to Aboriginal Land must include signed COVID-19 Declarations found below.

COVID-19 Declaration >>here

Fill in the declaration and attach it to your online Entry permit application >>here

Due to health risks for community members any non-resident travel to remote communities in Central Australia should be reconsidered other than required travel for health, supply and essential services personnel. Non-essential travel to or through remote communities in Central Australia is not recommended at this time due to the CV19 transmission risk.

The Central Land Council is currently unable to process permit applications for the Simpson Desert Aboriginal Land Trusts (Pmer Ulperre Ingwemirne Arletherre ALT, Pmere Nyente ALT, and Atnetye ALT) which affect access to the Colson, Madigan or Hay River Tracks until the traditional landowners have had the opportunity to provide updated instructions. In light of changing border restrictions, community transmission risks and the dynamic health situation due to the COVID -19 virus any changes to permit conditions affecting these areas will be advised via the CLC website as soon as further details are available.