Transit Permit Application

Due to health risks for community members any non-resident travel to remote communities in Central Australia should be reconsidered other than required travel for health, supply and essential services personnel. 

A Transit Permit is required to travel via Tjukaruru road. Access to Kaltukatjara community for supplies and fuel is permitted. 

Apply for a Transit PermitĀ here.