ECONOMIC STIMULUS PACKAGE
We are no longer accepting applications for economic stimulus funds as all funds have now been allocated.
In November 2020, we received $36.7 million in economic stimulus funds from the Aboriginals Benefit Account NT Indigenous Economic Stimulus Package. So far, we have allocated almost half of these funds.
The remainder of the package is open for proposals from Aboriginal businesses, sole traders, and organisations in the CLC region for the following purposes:
- Investing in existing Aboriginal businesses so they can adapt and deliver.
- Investing in Aboriginal-owned infrastructure to connect people to economic opportunities
- Building skills of Aboriginal people, such as through rangers and learning on country programs
- Investing in small infrastructure projects to create jobs and improve the potential of Aboriginal land, including on eligible outstations
Non-Aboriginal organisations and businesses that can deliver these outcomes in our region can also apply.
We assess all proposals against the following criteria:
- Does the project address a priority need and how will it do so?
- Can the proponent deliver the project?
- Is it a good use of stimulus funding?
To check if you are eligible, please email email@example.com with a short description of what you want to do with the funds and financial statements covering two financial years.
If we tell you that you are eligible, please complete this proposal form, attach supporting documents and email us. Check the document checklist carefully and email us if you require a budget template.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (08) 8951 0667 or (08) 8951 0661.