Application for an Entry Permit

The permission of traditional Aboriginal owners is required to enter or remain on Aboriginal Land and the CLC is authorised to issue permits in our region to ensure compliance with all relevant laws.

Consistent with the wishes of traditional Aboriginal owners to protect people living on Aboriginal land, the CLC now also requires all permit holders to show evidence of vaccination. Certificates or other relevant documentation can be uploaded with your application.

Apply for a TRANSIT permit for travel along the Tjukaruru (Docker River), Gary Junction (Kintore), Sandy Blight, Glen Helen-Papunya and Mereenie Loop roads, not an ENTRY permit.

Apply for an entry permit here